The Griffin Area Concert Association (GACA) is pleased to announce that ticket prices will remain at just $20 per concert with a special group rate of $15 when ten (10) or more tickets are purchased together.
We are also pleased to announce that we will continue our practice of allowing children under the age of 18 to attend each concert free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Season tickets for all four concerts are just $60, a savings of $20 over the price of individual concerts. Season tickets can be purchased at the door of the first two concerts or as described below.
Early Bird Special – Season tickets for all four concerts are just $50 if payment is received by September 1, 2017. This is a savings of $30 over the cost of individual performances. (This makes the cost of each concert just $12.50)
Individual concert tickets may be purchased online at www.brownpapertickets.com for a small fee. Online tickets will all be “Will Call” and will be available for pickup on the date of the concert 30 minutes prior to show time..
Click on this link to purchase tickets to individual concerts online: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/
Membership Categories: Season tickets are included with the following membership!
Regular Adult (1 season ticket) $60 ($50 if paid for by September 1, 2016)
(the following memberships also include listing in each program)
Patron (1 season ticket) $70
Sponsor (4 season tickets) $250
Underwriter (6 season tickets) $500
Gold Underwriter (10 season tickets) $1000
Platinum Underwriter (15 season tickets) $1500
Show Sponsor $2500
- Individual concert tickets will be $20.00 with all children under the age of 18 admitted free when accompanying a paid adult.
- Season tickets for the whole 4 concert series are just $60.00, a savings of $20.00 off the individual price of individual concerts. The Early Bird Special season tickets are just $50 (payment must be received by September 1, 2017)
- A special group rate of $15.00 per ticket is available for groups purchasing 10 or more tickets together.
- Evening Concerts Begin at 7:30 pm; Doors open at 7:00 pm
- Season tickets will be mailed to you two weeks before the first concert.
- All concerts are held at the Griffin Auditorium, 234 East Taylor St., Griffin, GA.
- Tickets for each individual concert are available for purchase at the door on the day of the performance beginning 30 minutes prior to show time or may be ordered in advance by mail.
- Tickets for each individual concert are also available for purchase online for a small fee at www.brownpapertickets.com – http://www.brownpapertickets.com/ Click on “Find an Event” and enter the name of the concert or just Griffin Area Concert Association. This is quick, easy and convenient. Tickets are all “Will Call” and will be available for pickup on the date of the concert beginning 30 minutes prior to show time.. (Note: Season tickets are not available for purchase online.)
- Individual concert tickets may also be purchased at First National Bank Main Office and Zebulon Branch; Griffin-Spalding Regional Welcome Center; and A Novel Experience Bookstore in Zebulon.
- For season tickets to all four concerts, please download here our form, fill it out, and mail to the address below. Season tickets may also be purchased at the door at the first two concerts.
- Individual concert tickets may also be ordered by mail by sending a check payable to GACA to the address below.
Please make checks payable to:
Griffin Area Concert Association
1131 Skyline Drive, Griffin, GA 30224
Griffin Area Concert Association
2017-2018 Season (All concerts at Griffin Auditorium, 234 East Taylor St., Griffin)
PAVLO– “God of the Greek Guitar” making a much requested return to Griffin – Tuesday, October 10, 2017 – 7:30 PM
TARA WINDS – 90+ piece all wind symphony orchestra. – Sunday, November 12, 4:00 PM. (Please note day of the week and afternoon time).
MONROE CROSSING –– Electrifying bluegrass quintet. Tuesday, January 23, 2018 – 7:30 PM
KEVIN SPIRTAS – TV and Broadway star. Thursday, April. 19, 2018 – 7:30PM
For additional information on the 2017-18 concert season or on any of the scheduled performers, call 770-228- 3229.